Thursday, December 30, 2010

1st Look: LUSH ~ Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

When we think of lush? what do we think of ? my guess is "naturally growing" right? well... thats part of it but it is also a brand. Lush is a brand where it uses real extracts and fruits to their products! Most of their products are vegan friendly as well. Although some products are pretty pricey for just some uses, it is definately a fun and different way. Rating for this store: 4/5 80%

LUSH is one of my favourite stores. It is a company who makes a lot of soaps, shower gels, lotions, shampoos, facial cleansers etc. They also have new things that other brands don't have like shower jellies, solid shampoo bars, and massage bars . You guys are probably thinking whhhaaatt?? but trust me, they are some of the best products out there!I will explain everything later but it is a rlly good brand to use ! I will definitely reviewing some really cool products from lush! Stay Tuned..... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment